Thursday, January 21, 2021

condor pvp fit

Condor pvp fit with web scramber, disruptor, micro warp drive and rocket damage.

This is a pvp fit with enhanced tackling configuration to pin down enemies from warping away. Some items maybe switched out to provide better safety against different situations. If you are not skilled enough to use Tech 2 items, use equivalent meta 4 or factional items as replacements.

condor pvp fit stats

Condor fittings list:

condor pvp fitting [Condor,pvp fit]
Damage Control II
Micro Auxiliary Power Core I

5MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive
Medium Azeotropic Restrained Shield Extender
Faint Scoped Warp Disruptor
Faint Epsilon Scoped Warp Scrambler

'Malkuth' Rocket Launcher I
'Malkuth' Rocket Launcher I
'Malkuth' Rocket Launcher I

Small Auxiliary Thrusters I
Small Core Defense Field Extender I
Small Polycarbon Engine Housing I


Caldari Navy Scourge Rocket x400


How to import this fit into EVE Online is pretty simple! Just copy the text above that is in between the lines. Then go into the EVE Online client, open up Fittings screen by clicking on the button on the sidebar or pressing the hotkey alt-f. After that press the wrench button, that will open up the side screen and at the bottom has a section labeled "Import & Export". Click on that and do the option for "Import from clipboard".

No comments:

Post a Comment